Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Peppermint-Pinwheel

Amazing digital art (again, another backlogged artist... SORRY!!! :( ), Peppermint-Pinwheel from deviantART. I feel kind of silly calling people by their usernames, but I was too silly to ask a nice easy question like what's your real name on my questionnaire, so tee hee. Oh well! You're here for the art anyways, right? :)

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Personally, I would have to say that the easiest part(s) of the process is the laying down of the colour concept in the beginning. For me, the hardest part is finishing the image off.. I never seem to know when to stop ^_^;

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favourite piece would have to be Snowfall, as it was the image that helped me with my first (relatively) major break into the art scene. However, it is also the image I hate the most as I haven't been able to surpass its success with any of my new images.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I love deviantART because it was the medium through which i was able to discover most of my favourite artists. Also, I find the community here to be quite warm and helpful.

What is the weirdest, strangest or funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Haha, I can't really think of answer tp that question right now, but i know I've recieved some pretty strange comments in the past. Mostly from my little sister






Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment