Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, September 3, 2010

hoyhoykung

I had some severe difficulties narrowing down which pieces to use. Seriously. This art is amazing. I might be in love with all of it. Waaah!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easieist part is Sifi-character design, I love doing colorful things. The hardest thing is to remove color out of my painting TT__TT

Which is your favourite piece and why?
It's Anemonefish, a cute little fish machine. I really love it!

What is the weirdest, strangest or funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Ha ha ha!!! None!! Because I can't translate it. (I use Thai as my first language, and for english answering I asked my sis for translate them for me.)







Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment