Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SkoLzki

Today we have the amazing illustrations of SkoLzki on Art Libs today! Very interesting and amazing work to be seen, so read on:

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
It is very difficult to me to allocate favourite and routine parts of work) If the idea, the concept to me is pleasant - to do work easily (difficultly happens to come off on a dream or dinner XD). If is not present - that is painful process from the very beginning.

Where and how do you find inspiration?
Inspiration.. It undertakes in very different places) Music, cinema, own semantic constructions and even another's pictures) I do not chase inspiration, it absolutely suddenly fall upon me.

What do you feel is the significance of online communities, such as deviantART, to aspiring artists?
I think community online help artists to exchange experience, to study each other. It seems to me that their existence is very useful.

What is the weirdest, strangest or funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
The most remembered. It was about two years ago) One girl has told to me that I incorrectly do sketches because she does not understand that I have drawn)) I then very long laughed) it seems To me, the main thing that sketches were clear to the author)

What advice can you offer to other artists?
The main thing for the artist seems to me - never to stop on reached, to continue to study, be improved. And always positively to concern constructive criticism)That is my principle on an artway.






Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment