Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nariscuss

Today, we have the photograpy of deviantART's Nariscuss!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest and hardest part of the artistic process can always depends on the person. I find the easiest part also varies from situation. Finding the subject has become something of a trait to me and i very often see things to photograph that no one else could spot alone. The hard part is making what i see some alive in my photos. So that anyone can get that same feeling i get when i take a picture, just by looking at it.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Thats a tricky question, but i have one that i love the most is Grass fire. The reason behind it is because the image itself dipicts a sense small things making a big differance, using the referance of a fire. I had always wanted to take photos of butterflies and birds. I think the reason for this has alot to do with their similarities. Their both very free flying, and always find ways to suprise and elude me. I had always promised myself and set the goal of taking a decent picture of a butterfly and when i suceeded i felt i had acomplished more then just the resulting photo.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I've always been abit of a web surfer. So i often find quite stero-typical things online. DeviantArt, however i loved because of it's massive variation of talented artists that made me feel so inspired to be just as good as them. I loved the lack of restriction and how i felt i had travled without actually going anywhere. Seeing beautiful pictures of stunning scenes made my more enticed to travel. I wanted to share my work with the rest of the community so i could get a broad and large scale opinion that would help me to become a better photographer. The people i have spoken to over deviantArt have made me more confident, friendly and been so supportive. I've made so many friends and met so many lovely people who i can share a common ground with.

What is the weirdest, strangest or funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I've not really had many strange comments. I'd really have to look back in order to find any, but i often find people making a point out of something quite literally obvious. People also like to assume alot about a photograph and i'm quite commonly asked what camera i use.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment