Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lucia Constantin

The lovely Lucia Constantin and her photography... taaaa daaaa!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
For me, the hardest part of the artistic process occurs when I cannot find inspiration to create, when I feel drained of ideas or somehow empty. I'm afraid there's no such thing as the easiest part :}

Where and how do you find inspiration?
It's very hard for me to name only one piece because every piece represents a part of me but, because I have to answer, I'll say that one of my favourite pieces is "Purgatory". Why? Well, because I believe that I've managed to reflect through this piece the emotions I'm feeling and the actual state of my soul.

What do you feel is the significance of online communities, such as deviantART, to aspiring artists?
The thing that draws me to the DeviantArt community is the fact that I have the freedom to express myself, to post whatever art I'm creating and of course, the wonderful opportunity to meet with other artists.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment