Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, August 30, 2010

Cetrobo

Fan Expo Toronto has come and gone, but I have some special highlights from some awesome artists for you to check out soontimes! Keep checking back for loads of awesome.. like today's artist: Cetrobo from deviantART!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
the easiest is to find ideas, and the hardiest is to make the selection of all the picture and select the good one.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I love each piece I do cos it has his own story that remind me the context and circumstances of the day of shooting

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
for me, deviant art is the most active community of the web.
it's a real motivation for me to post my pictures on the site.
It gives me opportunity to get constructive critics about my work.
eventually If I hadn't known deviant art, I wouldn't have been a photograph

What is the weirdest, strangest or funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
the strangest comment I've received came from the strangest phot I've ever taken,
you can see the picture here






Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

1 comment: