Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, June 18, 2010

LadyBozi

LadyBozi is gracing us with her art today... check it out:

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I think easiest part of the process is coming up with the idea and having the image form into your head. The hardest has got to be to bring that exact picture that you see in your mind and put it on paper.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I think it has to be "Ilori: Wash Away the Curse". I did it a couple of years ago, still learning how to digitally color and I'm still proud of the way the whole thing came out even though I had little experience coloring on the computer.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I think what draws me the most the fact that you have all these different artists with different styles sharing their work and appreciating others work. It feels like a community of people who you can relate to.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Someone said I could draw a Potato in Cape, which still puzzles me.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment