Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, June 17, 2010

4th of May

We have the peachy 4th of May on Art Libs today! Trying our best to post art up as frequently as possible... still working on the fabulous Neverending Story Project... check that out as well! Enjoy 4th of May for the time being though!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Hum …I think that the easiest part is the clothes and hair design, I love fashion!
The hardest part? Maybe it’s to find the motivation to take my pencil. A drawing asks a lot of time and patience …and I’m not patient!

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Alice in wonderland who is smoking with the caterpillar! I say this because it’s my last drawing and I haven’t got an objective opinion on its.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I used to show my drawings on some French forums but there were not a lot of reactions …
I just wanted someone to tell me “Your drawing is not good because of this” or “I like this part of your drawing” and DA seems to be perfect for this.
Now, I perfectly know that people on DA help me to improve myself …I’m not egocentric ,not at all you know ,but I love the comments ,they give me the courage to take the time to draw something quite pretty!

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Hum, my comments are quite normal …
Oh but yeah, sometimes people give a huge interpretation of my drawings …but I don’t think my drawings have real significance…





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

2 comments: