Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, May 14, 2010

Zambi

Today we have zambi from deviantART on Art Libs! Still working on some backlog and such, and if you are interested in being featured, just send me a message and I'll let you know what the scoop is for now! Also, I've been mentioning to everyone who reads this, I'm encouraging anyone who enjoys the art featured to ask questions to the artists or send them comments by posting them below! I'm trying to let all the artists know to check the comments. I can't guarantee that they will respond, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't leave your questions and such... you never know! Anyways, enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest would be coloring and the hardest would be getting whats in my head onto paper. Most of the time it only comes out 50% But on rare occasions I like the outcome better!

Which is your favourite piece and why?
At the moment this one: It just feels very professional to me and I enjoy the colors.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I love seeing pretty art that inspires me. So I like to share so maybe people can be inspired by my work. I also like that you can find other people that have the same interests as you. And they're artists too.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Off the top of my head I guess someone randomly telling me about their personal life. It had nothing to do with the image and I didn't ask haha. I don't know what image that comment is made on tho.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

1 comment: