Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

O-aa

Today we have Oana from deviantART on Art Libs! Still working on some backlog and such, and if you are interested in being featured, just send me a message and I'll let you know what the scoop is for now! Also, I've been mentioning to everyone who reads this, I'm encouraging anyone who enjoys the art featured to ask questions to the artists or send them comments by posting them below! I'm trying to let all the artists know to check the comments. I can't guarantee that they will respond, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't leave your questions and such... you never know! Anyways, enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part about the artistic process is that anything that I can see with my eyes can become the subject of my photographies. On the other hand, is hard to actually make anything look good as a photography.

Which is your favorite piece and why?
This one is my favourite piece because I love the way children relax and play, they are so peaceful compared to adults.

What is it about the deviant Art community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I love the fact that everyone is so active on dA. I share my art on dA because I am always interested to find out other persons' opinion about my pieces and I love giving feedback to others and looking for great artists to admire their work.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post, I actually found it very thought provoking, thanks
    artistic

    ReplyDelete