Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, May 10, 2010

FaMz

If you missed the past weeks posts, I'm trying to encourage all you readers out there to ask the artist questions, I can't guarantee that they will respond, but if you leave a comment or question below, I will make sure that when I contact them, they will know about it and have a chance to respond! I hope this helps all you artists out there find answers to questions you would like to know about and such! Please enjoy!

We're still doing some backlog right now, and these are some people who only gave us questions, so no art libs for now! Today, we have FaMz or Faheema from deviantART on the site, check it out and enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Hm...that's a tough and broad question, the easiest part, lol, I'm not sure there's an easy part for me, actually, the easiest part most of the times is the execution depending on what's being done (if it's easy to produce like photography). The hardest part is the preparation, the conceptual development, the whole process of planning for the final outcome is probably the difficult part, the ideas need to be conceptualized, you should at least plan and be aware that what you do will lead to what you want in the outcome or the whole thing fails and all time is wasted.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
At the moment, this is my favourite piece because I believe it's the first personal project I ever spent so much time planning and working on. I didn't get annoyed with it, well only at times; the background was giving me lots of trouble. It's my favourite because it says a lot about who I am and things that I like, even the colours are almost pastel like which I didn't think suit me but somehow, subconsciously it came out looking the way it did. It's also a new style I've also recently begun to start developing and I hope to continue working on.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
For one, it's to gain feedback, and to share with others what I've been learning from just being on the site. I've improved tremendously just spending time browsing the galleries on dA, so what I put up is a lot of what I've been inspired be.
What draws me to the community is the never ending way that I'm constantly dropping my jaw and saying wow at the creativity I see. Makes me feel like my work is nothing but then it makes me think, if someone else can achieve it, so can I. It's just amazing, how could anyone not want to be surrounded with eye candy and the lovely personalities that go with the art? Plus I've made some lovely friends so I love to log in to communicate with them.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

1 comment: