Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Clap-san

If you missed this weeks posts, I'm trying to encourage all you readers out there to ask the artist questions, I can't guarantee that they will respond, but if you leave a comment or question below, I will make sure that when I contact them, they will know about it and have a chance to respond! I hope this helps all you artists out there find answers to questions you would like to know about and such! Please enjoy!

We're still doing some backlog right now, and these are some people who only gave us questions, so no art libs for now! Today, we have Phong Anh or Clap-san from deviantART on the site, check it out and enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Every part is the hardest part to me, but it's fun all the drawing process. So, the easiest part is... signature.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
She's my original character, and because it's my best CG so far.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Maybe you don't believe, but in Vietnam, there's a lot of people that hate me and my work so much. So I came to DeviantART. DeviantART has many talented artists. I learn lots here.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

1 comment:

  1. How could anyone hate his work? It's beautiful! I love Clap-san and has been a subscriber of his work for a long time. He never fail to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete