Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, April 12, 2010

You Guessed It... Backlog!

I'm not sure how long I'm going to be doing backlog for, but I really want to feature these deserving artists who I just didn't get around to featuring yet. Here's a few more for you to check out!

Soraya aka whenSmyledoesnttalk on deviantART



Claudia aka phatpuppy on deviantART



Please make sure to check out their deviantART pages! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

1 comment:

  1. I like the girl in the last portrait. It's like she is drowning or something. May be symbolic and such.

    ReplyDelete