Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fiyeropip

For the next little while, I will be posting up some more backlog. I'm going back to single entries for now, but I have some people who sent in responses without any Art Libs, so we're gonna just leave it like that and see how it goes! I'm also trying to encourage all you readers out there to ask the artist questions, I can't guarantee that they will respond, but if you leave a comment or question below, I will make sure that when I contact them, they know about it and have a chance to respond! I hope this helps all you artists out there find answers to questions you would like to know about and such! Please enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Uhm... I usually don't have technical problems, like perspective, and stuff like that (but I tend to draw bigger heads). I think the conceptualization of every piece is the easiest part, the harderst part is to get time to work on it hahaha. I attend school, I'm a full time uncle of 6 nieces and nephews, I cook, I do some chores, and I still have to find time to draw hahaha.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Mine gotta be the male cheerleader, That's because I'm a male cheerleader, and I stand for what it takes. Sure... it's hard to be one (mostly when all other males are yelling you stupid things at games). This piece is fun, vibrant and full on energy, the colors are neat and You just get in the mood to do a basket toss hahaha.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Uhm... basically the opportunity to share the work, there are some real cool artists in Deviant, so you can learn from them, like how to use light, how to use the brushes, perspective, just stuff like that. And why not? be an inspiration to someone out there too hahaha. Oh yeah and the friends you can do here, the community projects and stuff like that.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Uhm... still no fun comments, or something like that, just something rude about some of my deviations. Like: dude this is wrong!!! (have you seen it's mature content) well however I'm still waiting for that fun comment that would make my day.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment