Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, April 30, 2010

Drigzabrot

If you missed this weeks posts, I'm trying to encourage all you readers out there to ask the artist questions, I can't guarantee that they will respond, but if you leave a comment or question below, I will make sure that when I contact them, they will know about it and have a chance to respond! I hope this helps all you artists out there find answers to questions you would like to know about and such! Please enjoy!

We're still doing some backlog right now, and these are some people who only gave us questions, so no art libs for now! Today, we have Drigz Abrot or drigzabrot from deviantART on the site, check it out and enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
- I find that making the art is easier than thinking of a concept. It can take me a few days to a week to find that right art but when I've got something I try to nail it as fast and as good as I can. The energy of the artwork is important to my process.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
- "Boombot" is and will always be my favorite piece. It's the
artwork that defined the direction I want to go to.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
- dA is a good source for inspiration. At the same time, being an inspiration to others is another good feeling.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
- Maybe I'm still too new to Deviant to have any weird or strange comments. But I do find "Dude, I'm stoned!" funny.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work! Use of color and light really bring the work to life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, totally love your style! Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's fantastic! I love his art as well! It's just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His art reminds me of those artworks for the Street Fighter games. I used to really love those artworks. Not the old Street Fighter I and II games, mind you. I think it was Street Fighter Alpha and onwards. I'm not sure how to show them to you. If you had the game CD, you could see them. But then again, maybe you've played the Street Fighter games before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh have you seen the artwork for the more recent Street Fighter IV? Real works of art as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete