Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Amatorka

If you missed this weeks posts, I'm trying to encourage all you readers out there to ask the artist questions, I can't guarantee that they will respond, but if you leave a comment or question below, I will make sure that when I contact them, they will know about it and have a chance to respond! I hope this helps all you artists out there find answers to questions you would like to know about and such! Please enjoy!

We're still doing some backlog right now, and these are some people who only gave us questions, so no art libs for now! Today, we have Amatorka from deviantART on the site, check it out and enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
To me the hardest part is an idea. Trying to imagine something really new and amazing for other people, and still thinking how make it better and better. I always want to make perfect photos, but sometimes something goes wrong. I don’t know why, but next time I try make another idea better than before, and it’s really difficult. Creativity is the most important thing in photography.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My the most popular and my favourite is a piece called ‘Love Was Trying To Kill Me’. It’s very simply photo but full of emotions, with strong sense. It reminds that love is not always the beautiful thing in the world, sometimes it makes us depressed and try to kill.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
There are really talented and amazing artists on Deviantart. I know that they understand what I mean when I posted my works. People from my environment usually think that my imagination is too courageous and strange, they don’t understand art. Deviantart is a great place for creative people. And of course Deviantart is full of inspirations!

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
After I’ve posted one of my self portraits, some boy said that he would be my husband. And he was saying this in every next comment. But the most disliked by me comments are about that I’ve stolen an idea from artist who I’ve never seen.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment