Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, February 1, 2010

Licchan

Licchan is known for his work with kitties. Licchan first started drawing when he was only 333 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the pink pressure of being a child prodigy expeditiously got to her and he had a box-shaped breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own eye! Licchan found hilarious inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his kitchen for all the trains to see! Licchan eventually got married to Katie and they remain together boldly in their bomb shelter with their 99 children. Licchan would like to thank King George III, Ash Ketchum and Salvador Dali for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Easiest part is figuring out what I want to draw, because usually my ideas come from the STORIES IN MY HEAD so it's easy to pick a part and say "yeah, I want to draw that!" But the hard part is making it look the way it does in my head, haha. D: I think that goes for a lot of other people as well!

Which is your favourite piece and why?
You mean out of my own work, right? Uh I... really don't know. Nothing I draw is really great or special to me. Ahh sorry I fail!

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
The PEOPLE of course! I draw for fun and I share my drawings so that other people can hopefully share some of that fun with me! Haha that sounds so cheesy but it's true~ And I love having an account there to talk to all the amazing, creative and fun people in the community! I really enjoy commenting on other people's work and encouraging them and being inspired by their wonderful art! Everyone there is just so incredible, I love all you guys! ;_;

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Haha this is kind of weird to answer because some of the most funny comments I've received were kind of... inside jokes, dealing with my characters that I post. And I get a LOT OF THEM! Hmm I get a lot of things like \"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAH *die*" those are pretty strange hahaha.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment