Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, February 5, 2010

HamletMachine

HamletMachine is known for his work with kitties. HamletMachine first started drawing when he was only 5 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the silky pressure of being a child prodigy adverb got to him and he had a quick breakdown, resulting in her cutting off his own dick! HamletMachine found sexy inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his bedroom for all the pancakes to see! HamletMachine eventually got married to Sephiroth and they remain together slowly in their mouth with their 7 children. HamletMachine would like to thank Cloud, Napoleon and Da Vinci for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I'd say the easiest part is imagining what to draw! The challenge is getting the visual from your head onto the paper.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Oh man, I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite drawing! But to not sabotage the interview, I'll suggest this one: '99 Problems' I have drawn the "giant robots vs. lone hero" concept a few times before (like an obsessive dork!) and this is the latest manifestation, so it's like the latest portrait of an old love! If that makes any kind of sense at all!

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I enjoy looking at art! And DA has a lot to offer.. It's my greatest hope that perhaps, somehow, someone else could derive some pleasure from looking at mine? It's there for whoever is interested in seeing it! I guess I like to share!

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Aha, I have gotten a comment that someone wanted "to have my babies", which just makes me think they're implying the desire for a second immaculate conception since I don't have a dick.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment