Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gottschalk

Gotts is known for her work with neighbours. Gotts first started drawing when she was only 4 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the visceral pressure of being a child prodigy significantly got to her and she had a hot breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own neck! Gotts found congested inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her oval office for all the bricks to see! Gotts eventually got married to God and they remain together curiously in their pizza hut restaurant with their 13 children. Gotts would like to thank Barack Obama, March Hare and Gustav Klimt for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Personally, I would have to say that the hard thing’s to lay down a composition. Having an idea of what you want to draft in mind, maybe a thumbnail doodle would surely help- however, I find myself starting without knowing its end! Easy is the unmindful beginning.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I would hardly call one of my own pieces a favourite, however.
They may feature components I love, but ever lacking!

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
DA’s been a companion of sorts for quite a while now, when there is little interest on my work outside the online community. It is always gratifying to share your work as well as partaking in several projects.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
By BarHaifisch, Dec 5, 2008, 7:26:15 PM (relating to a comic doodle featuring blood donation)
“I tried to, was stabbed three times before the damn nurse found the vein.
In the middle of it all, my heart started to palpitate, then i threw up almost clearish whitish vomit, stupid nurse panicked and RIPPED the damn 16m needle out of me.
Me being, ME, squirted blood everywhere and made the girl next to me squeal while keeling over vomiting.
They only got 360 out of me, can't even go to anyone. When I requested they continue, they sent me home. =_=;; “

To which I replied she/he was made of win. : D





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page and her blog! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment