Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zirofax

Molly Rodman is known for her work with caterpillars. Molly first started drawing when she was only 42 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the bubbly pressure of being a child prodigy majestically got to her and she had a marvelous breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own heel! Molly found silly inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her computer room for all the wizards to see! Molly eventually got married to Elijah Wood and they remain together peacefully in their boathouse with their 58 children. Molly would like to thank Queen Elizabeth I, Abraham Lincoln and Santa Clause for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I don't know if there really is an easy part- however the most difficult is always translating the image I have in my head onto a page.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I don't think I have one. I'm never a fan of my own work- but I love how each one has a memory associated with it. I can always vividly remember where I was, and what I was doing when I drew each piece.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Everyone is so fantastic there. I love the support and the comments I get- it can really make your day! :)

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Hmm.. I had a few interesting comments on a labyrinth piece I did. Nothing really jumps out at me though.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment