Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Super-ania

Ania Tomicka is known for her work with tables. Ania first started drawing when she was only 581 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the controversial pressure of being a child prodigy swiftly got to her and she had an enormous breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own nose! Ania found calming inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her kitchen for all the wolves to see! Ania eventually got married to Fred Flintstone and they remain together regretfully in their limo with their 97 children. Ania would like to thank Peter Jackson, J.K. Rowling and Jim Carrey for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I will start with the hardest part...so it's the research of your own style...this is really really hard. When you think that you have found it everything else is easy (for me, because I know almost all techniques...I spend all my life into improving myself in this)

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Because this is the first doll I've ever made, and I felt so good when I finished it, my mind finally was opened to a new and better way to express myself.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
A lot of great artists.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I really don't remember...





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment