Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Freaky665

Ana Fagarazzi is known for her work with dancers. Ana first started drawing when she was only 213 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the terrifying pressure of being a child prodigy abruptly got to her and she had a lucky breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own knee! Ana found wonky inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her parlour for all the computers to see! Ana eventually got married to Mark Wahlberg and they remain together quietly in their barn with their 11 children. Ana would like to thank Angelina Jolie, Bob Barker and Picasso for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Th easiest part when creating a piece is finishing up,you fix some mistakes,add few details,etc. The work is pretty much done. The hardest is the beginning for sure,you have to worry about everything., the color scheme, composition, elements...If something seems off then you either try to fix it or move on.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Its impossible for me to answer because all my works that are currently shown on my deviantArt and my other online galleries have special meaning to me.But basically I always like my newest work the most *giggles*.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
The community itself,despite the drama,deviantArt is the warmest and friendliest online artistic community I have ever joined,its my artistic home and my source of inspiration. During the years I have met many brilliant artists and friends,and each and every day I get blown away with freshly submitted works by my fellow deviants.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Well I guess I am a lucky girl so I receive only positive and funny comments. I never came across any weird or strange comments,not even outside dA.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, please respect the art and the artist. Art Libs has gained permission from the artists to feature their work on our site. If you would like to use any of the art for ANY reason, you MUST obtain your own permission. Please do not steal or reproduce any art. Respect the art!

1 comment: