Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weirdklown

Angel Szafranko was born on July 13, 1908 in a zoo. She was one of 24 children born to Birtha, a janitor, and Olga, a fake Santa Claus. In 2000, Angel began taking photos for fun of fingernails and putting them together in a portfolio. Very soon, she was discovered and sent straight away to a laboratory to begin taking photos of toilets for Cosmo.

Angel would like to thank Henry I, Johnny Depp, and Lady Gaga for always being her sources of inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?

Sometimes I don't know where to begin...or when to stop.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I have a lot of faves. but I guess right now I really like the photos I took from the zoo. Especially 'The finch' It turned out so well.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Its a very inspiring site. I could be on there for hours; searching, commenting, faving, watching, etc.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
...I don't know. I don't think I get weird or strange comments ever.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

3 comments:

  1. Angle began taking photos for fun of fingernails and putting them together in a portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete