Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cryssy

Cryssy is known for her work with bacon. Cryssy first started drawing when she was only 356, 829 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the soft pressure of being a child prodigy friendly got to her and she had a shiny breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own big toe! Cryssy found fat inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her bathroom for all the dirigibles to see! Cryssy eventually got married to a dude and they remain together quickly in their hut with their 8, 769 children. Cryssy would like to thank Nelson Mandela, Chuck Norris and Alphonse Mucha for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I suppose that would have to depend on the project. :P

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Hmm.. never really thought about it! Haha

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I've had my account for years, I used to use it a lot. Now, I don't use it so much. I think dA is nice because you can look up inspirations, get critiques on your work from many eyes, and get in contact with other artists.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Someone I worked for once told me that all of my portraits of people looked asian/oriental, haha. This resulted in me doing a portrait of him called "Someone who isn't Asian" (he's black).





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment