Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cindre

Cin is known for her work with cats. Cin first started drawing when she was only 3 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the irritating pressure of being a child prodigy unfortunately got to her and she had a small breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own foot! Cin found dark inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her kitchen for all the pens to see! Cin eventually got married to a person and they remain together quietly in their garage with their 1 children. Cin would like to thank Elizabeth I, Leonardo da Vinci and Vincent van Gogh for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
For me the hardest parts are drawing poses, I'll get an idea, draw it, and the realise it's the exact same pose as several other pictures, it's annoying! Also backgrounds, fabric and choosing colours for new characters. The easiest umm, probably getting the ideas, I don't tend to find any trouble until I try putting it on paper.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I have several favourites at the moment, but I'll probably change my mind about them in a few weeks, simply because they're the onces I'm most proud of at the moment. One of them (of a shared character of mine giving another a piggyback) I like so much I bought a print of it. =D

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
The people who come across my page are always loads of fun, I enjoy having random chats with people I don't even know. Posting my art to share my characters and their stories with them makes it even more fun for me.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Goodness, too many. As I've said, most of the people who come across my page all have the same random sort of humour as me, I often get comments that make me laugh for ages.






Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment