Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BloodAppleKiss

Heather Crawford is known for her work with kisses. Heather first started drawing when she was only 22 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the tall pressure of being a child prodigy quickly got to her and she had a fat breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own head! Heather found curved inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her bedroom for all the eyelashes to see! Heather eventually got married to her husband and they remain together slowly in their house with their 21 children. Heather would like to thank Anne Frank, Justin TImberlake and Nico Di Mattia for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?

The easiest is uploading that finished product, the hardest is trying to create when you have a total ART BLOCK. lol

Which is your favorite piece and why?
My favorite piece of mine is "Triangulated". I am always in love with my newest pieces that's just how it works.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art
there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I started using DeviantART back when I was like 12 or 13. My mom had an account so I Started my first account back then. I have since deleted all those HORRIBLE pieces and created this account when I was 20. I love DeviantART because of the community. I am friends with alot of people from here and I enjoy sharing my creations with friends and family here.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
The weirdest was from a guy who told me he was going to call me B.A.K. as in Bach the musician because he thought of me as the Bach of digital art. Flattering but creepy LOL





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment