Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ArcaneLucidity

Nathan Ng is known for his work with sparks. Nathan first started drawing when he was only 7 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the hilarious pressure of being a child prodigy extremely got to him and he had a pink breakdown, resulting in him cutting off his own pinky! Nathan found fiery inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his kitchen for all the girls to see! Nathan eventually got married to Ken and they remain together brutally in their car with their 73 children. Nathan would like to thank George Washington, Obama and KĊsuke Fujishima for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Since I do traditional work, and I don't get an undo button, I find that retaining white space for highlights is rather difficult. For now.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
So far my favorite is my latest, Rage. It's the closest I've gotten to convincing fire, and I feel like I was able to convey more emotion than I usually could.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
For one, the da community has such a wonderful community. I'm surprised that there aren't more trolls or what not around. Everyone I've met has been very nice and supportive. That and there's an audience for the type of stuff I do.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Funniest? I think it had to do with man boobs or something.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

2 comments:

  1. Hi COOKIE,

    Its really nice to visit on your blog.
    I really founf some good things on your blog. I have some paintings on internet for my friends. I have learned how to draw the paintings. I have uploaded all things on my online art workshop.
    I hope you would like to see them.
    Please visit and make comment so i can improve my work.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to, send me the link to your art!

    ReplyDelete