Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, November 20, 2009

Villesgodgirl

Madeleine is known for her work with cakes. Madeleine first started drawing when she was only 54 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the radical pressure of being a child prodigy quickly got to her and she had a melted breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own toes! Madeleine found surprising inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her attic for all the DVDs to see! Madeleine eventually got married to the mailman and they remain together respectfully in their home with their 4579 children. Madeleine would like to thank Bridget Jones, Stephen King and Angus for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest is to get an idea the hardest to actually "make" those ideas to bring all the meanings and ideas alive on the screen.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
That's a pretty hard question my favourite piece always depends on my mood . all of them have some other stories or emotion behind them, that its hard to choose but right now my favourite is "hoist the colours" cause I loved painting the details

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Probably the way of easy sharing the art, I have seen so many great artist that inspire me and really keep me stunned by every piece or photo they show. I wouldn't had ever the opportunity to actually interact with them if i wasn't on dA.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Hmm the strangest probably "she looks fat" on one of photomanips with a model. Well the funniest actually I guess just funny for me is a comment on a manip "I don´t like that from you" and it's my most popular manip I have ever done on dA :D





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment