Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

EatToast

Kerushi Kaijuis known for her work with cats. Kerushi first started drawing when she was only 1 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the nutty pressure of being a child prodigy happily got to her and she had a marvelous breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own ear! Kerushi found tacky inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her basement for all the birds to see! Kerushi eventually got married to Sherlock Holmes and they remain together peacefully in their apartment with their 12 children. Kerushi would like to thank Wonder Woman, Severus Snape and MI-5 for their constant support and inspiration.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I think I like original work best. It may not be as popular as fanart, but it's what I would really like to develop more in the future.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I came to deviantart because a friend kind of forced me to. I wasn't really excited about it, but I grew to really enjoy the site. I've met and seen some amazing artists on this site, and having the critiques of work, and friendly community has helped me improve.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Someone asked me for my bra once. It was random, unexpected, creepy but somehow really funny looking back at it.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment