Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TheBlackwolf

Saara Myllys is known for her work with carrots. Saara first started drawing when she was only 25 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the cute pressure of being a child prodigy slowly got to her and she had an angry breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own hand! Saara found black inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her bedroom for all the robots to see! Saara eventually got married to a shoe and they remain together beautifully in their doghouse with their 77 children. Saara would like to thank Albert Einstein, Eminem and a tiger for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part is probably drawing and coloring things you know how to draw/color, like after you made the sketch. Then you can just let it go and enjoy.
The hardest thing? Well there's actually 2, making the drawing photo-realistic and getting inspired when you want to draw but don't know what you should draw.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite.. I'd say my Eminem-painting or the tiger-drawing on black paper. I think they actually came out pretty good, and I usually don't like my own work that much.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Other people and their artwork. It's great to get constructive criticism and learn from other artists.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I don't know, I actually get pretty normal comments. I'm not that popular yet, so I don't get 100 random comments from my watchers every day..





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

2 comments: