Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, October 9, 2009

RanD0m-aRT

Olivia Ifrim was born on 1st of December, 1918 in Vienna. She was one of 5 children born to Jack, an architect, and Matt, a doctor. In 2020, Olivia began taking photos for fun of guns and putting them together in a portfolio. Very soon, she was discovered and sent straight away to London to begin taking photos of cheese for Cosmo.
Olivia would like to thank Churchill, Madonna, and Superman for always being her sources of inspiration.


What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part, i think, is coming up with the idea. You just have to keep your mind clear, ideas will flow. The hardest part is sometimes putting that extraordinary idea into practice. Either you`re a manipulator and you can`t find the stocks, either you`re a photographer and you can`t find the right model or setting.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
This is my all time favourite piece "Croatian Colosseum" why? Well because it speaks on a personal level. It`s the first shot I regarded as professional. It`s my head start. That`s how it all began.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I think I`m attracted to it mostly because I trust them. and the ones I don`t I can always sue if they steal my work. joking. But I will sue if it comes to that :)). dA is a powerful place. You never get bored, there`s always new art to devour, people to watch, comments/critiques to receive. this is where I evolved. dA got me pretty far. and I`m loyal because of that.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Boy, this is a tough one. I don`t know. people told me a lot of stuff but I don`t remember anything that funny or that strange.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment