Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fluegel

Melanie was born in 1990 in the sky. She was one of 7 children born to Melanie, a daydreamer, and Daniel, an activist. In 2012, Melanie began taking photos of peace and putting them together in a portfolio. Very soon, she was discovered and sent straight away to the staked plains to begin taking professional photos of love for deviantART.
Melanie would like to thank Thomas Alva Edison, Mahatma Gandhi, and Quanah Parker for always being her sources of inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Personally having an idea or some ideas is not too difficult for me. Deciding which one to finally make becomes harder. The hardest (but also the funniest and and most challenging) part is the one of trying to get those ideas onto the desired surface ... and look the way they were supposed to. ^^

Which is your favourite piece and why?
This is not something that I can say easily because it really depends on my mood. But I really love "La Voix du Sang" by René Magritte. I really like the dark and calming mood, that reminds me of a late summer night and dreams combined with the strange feeling that something definitely is wrong (speaking of the surreal parts).

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I have got to know some really nice people with which I can share interest and techniques. I love looking at art and having the possibility to reach the artist. DA is a huge community with lots of activity and really fascinating art!

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Hm. Such a comment might not exist as I don't really remember one. I have received very kind comments, showing me some of my errors and guiding me to a nice solution and some one-word-comments.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment