Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, October 5, 2009

EmberMyuu

Ember is known for her work with farts. Ember first started drawing when she was only 34 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the shiny pressure of being a child prodigy lazily got to her and she had a poopy breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own penis! Ember found spongy inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her attic for all the poop to see! Ember eventually got married to a couch and they remain together quickly in their shack with their 12 trillion children. Ember would like to thank Hitler, Octo-mom and the seahorses for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest parts for me during the art process (for sculpture) is doing small textures that may be time consuming, but are pretty easy to do. The hardest part is if I'm making a big piece I need to figure out how I'm actually going to physically make the piece, again for sculpture.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I think that might be my dragon teapot, because I think it came out so well and I didn't have too many problems while making it.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I like the fact that people from all over the world can see my art.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Someone insisted that one of my pieces (my gator thing) was made out of chocolate. I hope they were joking >>





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

2 comments:

  1. i found you on blogger forum - i LOVE this! the dragons are fantastic. you've found some really awesome artists!

    lauren
    www.papergownsupermodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks for finding me! There is some truly amazing art out there just waiting for people to discover and I really enjoy showcasing them! :D

    ReplyDelete