Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cowboy-Lucas

Lucas Soriano is known for his work with boobs. Lucas first started drawing when he was only 3 years old, making him a child prodigy. However, the chaotic pressure of being a child prodigy extremely got to him and he had an ominous breakdown, resulting in him cutting off his own pisiform! Lucas found soporific inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his arcade for all the kryptonite to see! Lucas eventually got married to heavy metal singer and they remain together loosely in their umbrella with their 6 children. Lucas would like to thank Jack the Ripper, Michael Caine and the chimps for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I guess starting and finishing are the most hard moments. Easy parts? Nobody told me there were any easy parts!

Which is your favourite piece and why?
At the moment it's a Peter Cushing portarait, but I keep changing my opinion, It'll be my favourite for about a week or so, after that I'll think it's ugly.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I started up with a blog, but many more people have the chance to see my stuff in DeviantArt, and a couple of colleagues had Deviant accounts, so...

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Someone left a comment on a Christopher Lee caricature I did, telling me his factions weren't real, recomending me to fix his jaw, and to align his eyes halfway his face. I truly didn't know what to respond, I still can't belive she was serious...





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

3 comments: