Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Artwaste

Artwaste is known for her work with keys. Artwaste first started drawing when she was only 15 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the hideous pressure of being a child prodigy quickly got to her and she had a slimy breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own index finger! Artwaste found repulsive inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her bathroom for all the horses to see! Artwaste eventually got married to Jessica and they remain together slowly in their shed with their 4 children. Artwaste would like to thank Benjamin Franklin, Paris Hilton and Picasso for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The most difficult process for me now is thinking of something to draw. It's difficult when you have no motivation, but once you do, it all flows onto the paper. Everything after that is simple.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I both love and hate all of the things that I've posted on dA. Some I like more than others. Often times I critique a certain piece too much and begin to hate it, so it really all depends on my mood and timing.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I used to submit stuff to a site called side7, not sure if it's still around. They had TONS of rules and regulations, which is understandable. I remember I submitted something which was my own work but because it was a fanart that I forgot to include copyright info. with, they took it down. I think the relaxed dA community is what really brought me around to opening up an account. If you forget to add a copyright, someone may comment and mention it, you fix it, and everything is fixed. No problems, and no images being taken down. People around here sort of look out for each other.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
The weirdest comment... I've probably gotten a few strange/funny ones, but I found one that still cracks me up to this day: coooooooooooooool....this is so sadistically adorable[two words i never thought id use in the same sentence] must fav..... - This was on my Reservoir Dogs chibi fanart drawing. I'd have to agree with this person.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment