Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tincek-marincek

Once upon a mom in a far away land called Poem, there lived a nice car named Valentina. Her doctor was so yellow that all the houses of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Valentina lazy, but also she was also very gifted. Valentina could draw like no other person could. Some said that she was dressy and that her gifts were really tall. One day an ugly computer became so extremely old and they decided to curse her with a spell of the flu, which would cause Valentina great slimness. The only way for Valentina to break the spell was to hunt on one foot, while juggling her sister, and drinking a potion containing roses, deer and heads. And all would be red unless it was sealed with a week from her one true love, Ryan Ross. Valentina made a young recovery and married Ryan Ross and they had 9 children and lived quickly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Easiest is, when you can draw what you really want and you can draw the same drawing more hours. Hardest part is, when we must drawing for school or other people.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite peace of drawing is called "Ryan Ross", because this is my first colored pencil drawing where I draw a person. I was learning on this drawing and I was happy with result.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
In dA community I like that I can receive a comments which help me to draw better in future. I like to give comments at myself, and make dA users happier.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Give the great public an awesome fan-art of a famous series and get tons of love, uh? It´s a pity, looking at the rest of your works, but meh

Nevermind, i´m just babling.


I think that my problem is not having patience for that, i want it, and i want it NOW. That, and because they have always thaught me the sooner, the better. xD

What else? i can´t find anything wrong with this... At least I can´t complain about anything.






Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment