Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, September 3, 2009

NestR

Once upon courage in a far away land called Humility, there lived a serene player named Nestor. His surrender was so serious that all the dreams of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Nestor delicious, but also he was also very gifted. Nestor could take photos like no other person could. Some said that he was a delight and that his gifts were really delightful. One day a precise precision became so precisely bright of Nestor that they decided to curse them with a spell of anemia, which would cause Nestor great anemic. The only way for Nestor to break the spell was to persuade on one foot, while juggling monkeys, and drinking a potion containing milkweed, caterpillars and a thumb. And all would be constructive unless it was sealed with depths from his one true love, Karl Gustav Jung. Nestor made a juicy recovery and married Karl and they had 26 children and lived greatly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The hardest part is the balance between the finished (or progressing) artwork and the one in mind. Deciding that the artwork is what I wanted to execute is very hard.
The easiest part is the conception and ideas generation.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite piece is Flying Memories. It is a painting that elevated my paintings to another level. Since I painted it, I reviewed my approach and became a better painter. I also like the depth of interpretation I received from friends. It is dynamic, sensual, conceptual, lucid, deep, bright, dramatic, surreal, not surreal...It is a painting that ought to be painted I guess.
The brain that the branches express is part of a manifest that I am writing. It is an essay that hopes for a universal and human thinking free from memory dust. Dust present in every culture and most of the time opposes harmonious life on earth..

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I like how DA challenges me. DA is not a community, it is a living entity that has a spirit. It is like a creature that was intended for a purpose but deviated from it and became independent. I like that continuous flow of renewal.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I tried to paint the sufferings of a mother giving birth to her child..(I removed the painted from my gallery though)..Few comments were about a woman giving herself pleasure. The painting was intense and kinda bloody, milk flowing from her feeding breast, but when when I read a comment hinting to masturbation I thought it was funny and strange.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment