Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, September 4, 2009

Helewidis

Once upon music in a far away land called Canvas, there lived a gruesome spirit named Eloísa Valdes. Her smile was so excellent that all the cameras of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Eloísa broken, but also she was also very gifted. Eloísa could draw like no other person could. Some said that she was life and that her gifts were really busy. One day a chaotic worker became so extremely bored with Eloísa that they decided to curse her with a spell of influenza, which would cause Eloísa great eroticism. The only way for Eloísa to break the spell was to inspire on one foot, while juggling beers, and drinking a potion containing roses, sea lions and lips. And all would be bittersweet unless it was sealed with some sugar from her one true love, Bonnie. Eloísa made a dangerous recovery and married Bonnie and they had 13 children and lived quickly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part is getting started. You just have to pick your tools and practice. The hardest part is keep doing it better and better after you reach a certain level of "quality" or "style"...

Which is your favourite piece and why?
"The Interview" is my favourite piece because it is, in my eyes, my best shot regarding photojournalism. There are others shots I like, but this one has been my fav since I made it. just look at her expression... I can't quite put it into words, I just love it! What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
It has become my place, my home. It's very hard to define exactly what makes me keep sharing here, I think it is everything about it, the people and the feedback, you know?

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I don't think I ever got such kind of comments in a piece of art of mine. Well, sometimes I get some funny ones, but there isn't one that can be set apart as the funniest... ^^;





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment