Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, September 7, 2009

Entengruetze

Once upon a monkey in a far away land called Tree, there lived a rusty city named Steve. His police was so brutal that all the idiots of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Steve warm, he was also very gifted. Steve could take photos like no other person could. Some said that he was complex and that his gifts were really cold. One day a cheesy became so lonely and lazy that they decided to curse him with a spell of malaria, which would cause Steve great softness. The only way for Steve to break the spell was to scream on one foot, while juggling telephones, and drinking a potion containing blueberries, duck and eyeballs. And all would be beautiful unless it was sealed with a mouth from his one true love, Berthold Brecht. Steve made a crazy recovery and married Berthold Brecht and they had 21 children and lived honestly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
That's a good question. I really don't know. I'm on the begin of my artistic process, learning something here, learning something there. Trying new things, create new concepts.. Even when there are some, they say, that my photographs are great and so on, I'm at the begin.
But, when I'm thinking about the hard ways, then I firstly think about "What shall I do?", "What fits to me?!"..
To create his own style is a long and hard way, so many really good artists didn't found the way ever and are changing very often. But I wanted to find my own style and I would say, that's a hard part. The easiest way is to made one's art. Well, every artist love to made, what he made. And art is important, own art is very, very important to become some feedback, some critiques or even just some "Well-done"'s.

It's even hard to learn from critiques, but that's always a good idea. Think about, try it and maybe, you'll learn a bit about.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Hm. I think it's "Kurzzug", but I really wanna say, that's the best. But it's in the moment my favourite one. I don't know hot it is in 2 weeks. Maybe a new pieces is my favourite..

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I think it's the fact, that DA is not fixed on only one country, or region. It's really great to see so many artists from all over the world, so many difrent great artists. The one out of Mexico, the other out of South-Africa. Then there are some from Japane, our China. From all over the world.. Now try to imagin', why DA is so great. You can see so many difrent artists and so many artists can see you. So you're not only on your region known, no. You'll become known all over the world.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Oh yeah, it's from my father. XD He said:"Hey, why you're putting your storys away?"..
I respond to him:"I need them tomorow for school, I'm sorry."..
But his answer was very weird: "Oh, it's better when I'm not reading your textes, the ones I read were so terrible stinkin' that I'm better not ready the others.."
Haha, that was great for my. I just, smoked about 12 cigarettes between he said this and my arival at home.. I live only 500 meters from him away..
Yeah. ^^





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment