Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

EeehOoops

Once upon a sun in a far away land called Hands, there lived a warm curl named Codrina. Her bubbles were so green that all the bridges of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Codrina simple, she was also very gifted. Codrina could take photos like no other person could. Some said that she was happy and that her gifts were really beautiful. One day a scented cigarette became so lovingly unbreakable that they decided to curse them with a spell of leukemia, which would cause Codrina great sadness. The only way for Codrina to break the spell was to love on one foot, while juggling rain, and drinking a potion containing orchids, horses and shoulders. And all would be small unless it was sealed with a friend from her one true love, Napoleon Bonaparte. Codrina made a twisted recovery and married Napoleon and they had 7 children and lived carelessly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Hmm I would say that the hardest part of the artistic process is to get the photos you take to match the image that you have sketched in your imagination (I never stop until I get it right), and the easiest I would say it's the editing, or at least for me it is, because I prefer to leave my photos more... natural. I only play with the selective color and the curves when it comes to editing.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
It's quite hard to say, because all my photos have a special meaning for me, but I think my favourite piece from my gallery is: "I opened my heart to you" , mainly because it has a strong concept and it's a photo I can relate to anytime. Yes, I do open my heart to certain people, and only after I made sure they will not break it later.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Well I first discovered dA 2 years ago, by chance I could say, and I made an account. Back then I didn't know what photography was all about (I used to take silly photos with my cell phone and consider them great) and now when I am looking back and when I am seeing what I have become and how much I have developed, mostly because of this community, it just makes me really grateful to all the people who supported my work, and encouraged me to do more. And the desire of always outdoing myself is what keeps me going and what makes me continue my work on dA, where I know I will always get constructive criticism and support.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Someone asked me to marry him through a comment on one of my photos. It was pretty sweet actually. Now I am friends with the guy and we talk pretty often.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment