Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, September 21, 2009

Carazul77

Once upon a bicycle in a far away land called Apple, there lived a quick sugar named Ebru Baraz. Her sand was so bitter that all the hairs of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Ebru sensitive, but also she was also very gifted. Ebru could take photos like no other person could. Some said that she was a road and that her gifts were really long. One day a red page became so absolutely different that they decided to curse them with a spell of diarrhea, which would cause Ebru great angry. The only way for Ebru to break the spell was to run on one foot, while juggling cream, and drinking a potion containing bananas, a cat and necks. And all would be slow unless it was sealed with a frame from her one true love, Napoleon. Ebru made a jump recovery and married Napoleon and they had 7 children and lived madly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I want to start with the hardest part.. Sometimes being in the mood for create something takes time.. Or find something to get in the mood.. I'm more creative and active when I'm happy... and have nice results after a good photo day make me happier of course..
The easiest part is sharing my work online :)

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I can't choose one , really.. Because all of them come from the same heart..

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I love dA , because it's international, popular,living and free space to express myself to the world... I can upload unlimited photos on dA, I can sell them..
dA, because you may have many friends from different countries, you may easily view their art, make comments and add their work to your favorites.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Actually I never remember those kind of things :) But I can share a comment that written recently on my "myCat" .. I find it really funny :)

she says, "If she's anything like my cat Ridley she'll be thinking 'Can I eat it, play with it or poop on it?' Ridley's ruined many a pair of my hubby's shoes with that little trick! Lol."

I say "hahaha :) my Minnos doesn't poop / pee on shoes, actually it's a dog habit , isn't it ? :) mine is very playful, and curious , everything is a toy for her :)"

and finally her reply "I wish it was a dog habit. Mind you, I think Ridley might have multiple personality disorder!"





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment