Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, August 7, 2009

Oilsoaked

Once upon a rocket in a far away land called Camera, there lived a saucy green tea named Aida E. Reluzco. Her cough medicine was so crepuscular that all the lighters of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Aida insalubrious, but also she was also very gifted. Aida could draw like no other person could. Some said that she was a sock and that her gifts were really a loquacious. One day a pulchritudinous beer became so lavishly shiny of Aida that they decided to curse them with a spell of conjunctivitis, which would cause Aida to be stoned. The only way for Aida to break the spell was to flex on one foot, while juggling tissue, and drinking a potion containing banana, ferret and crelbow. And all would be whiny unless it was sealed with a tape from her one true love, Catherine the Great II. Aida made a curtain recovery and married Catherine the Great II and they had 9 children and lived warmly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I find the hardest part of the artistic process is literally transcribing what you see in your mind down into tangible medium. As for the easiest, I can't really say. I don't really think that there's anything specifically easy and it varies from piece to piece.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
That's definitely not an easy question to answer; I'm my worst critic! I suppose if I were to pick a piece, it would be either 'Dreaming' or 'Different'.

The first one, because it was my first successful watercolor since...ever and it's a fun whimsical piece. The second piece, though it's rough, technically speaking, it has a powerful symbolism that means a lot to me.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I initially joined dA to showcase my art, because elfwood became quite silly with it's site politics. Now, dA isn't perfect, but I love the sense of community and the broad range of style, technique and medium. You can find artists all over the world!

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Honestly, I can't pull anything to mind; nothing really stands out. I'll get back to you if I remember or find something.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment