Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Karakuji

Once upon a summer in a far away land called Garden, there lived a shy arm named Yuki Balou. Her rabbit was so short that all the trousers of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Yuki green, but also she was also very gifted. Yuki could take photos like no other person could. Some said that she was chair and that her gifts were really small. One day a strange cloud became so quickly calm of Yuki that they decided to curse them with a spell of chickenpox, which would cause Yuki great disgust. The only way for Yuki to break the spell was to run on one foot, while juggling bottles, and drinking a potion containing daisies, rhinoceros’ and a hand. And all would be dry unless it was sealed with a basket from her one true love, Napoleon. Yuki made a heavy recovery and married Napoleon and they had 73 children and lived awfully ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I think the easiest part is to find locations to shoot, because there are lots of abandoned places here in Berlin. The difficult part is usually the editing of the pictures. I always make many different versions of an image and then I have to decide which one I like best. Sometimes this even lasts longer than the editing itself.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favourite piece is "Mesmerize" ((SEE FIRST PICTURE BELOW)) Of course I like all of my pictures because I´ve worked very long on all of them, but this one was a bit dangerous to shoot and it was also one of the most exciting urbex trips I did.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Probably the feedback I get from the people. I wouldn´t stay, if there weren´t so many great people who support and encourage me.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Somebody asked me, if the staircase of "Mesmerize" was my cellar.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment