Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Juchise

Once upon a hair in a far away land called Turtle, there lived a ridiculous bike named Justyna. Her carrot was so happy that all the tears of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Justyna inconvenient, but she was also very gifted. Justyna could take photos like no other person could. Some said that she was just an elephant and that her gifts were really big. One day a crazy bug became so oddly weird that they decided to curse Justyna with a spell of the chills, which would cause Justyna great gorgeousness. The only way for Justyna to break the spell was to run on one foot, while juggling chickens, and drinking a potion containing sunflowers, wolves and a hand. And all would be famous unless it was sealed with a drawer from her one true love, Kurt Cobain. Justyna made a fair recovery and married Kurt Cobain, they had 6,665 children and lived evilly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
In photography easiest for me is post-processing, hardest doing shots of moving objects or when the light is changing.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My piece? That would be 'Crying During the Death'. Maybe it's not my most popular piece on dA, but I really like the lighting of it and the fact, that I really haven't done too much in photoshop - photo is has good quality and colours itself. And I really adore the climate of it.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
People, art, llamas... Everything. I'm on dA only 1.5 year, but in this time I've started doing some of the best shots and bought my first DSLR - everything because of dA! I just love the support, the chance to see what the REAL ART is and how peoples' concepts look like.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
"These kinds of shots always remind me of a page in those I-Spy books" and "the glitters are grouping together like a beehive" both about the same photo and both with no sense for me (;





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment