Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, August 31, 2009

Dr-conz

Once upon a woodwind in a far away land called Bat, there lived a fuzzy pete named Nthinila Phumaphi. His bunker was so glimmering that all the pastors of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Nthinila crackling, but also he was also very gifted. Nthinila could draw like no other person could. Some said that he was Hendrix and that his gifts were really rich. One day a tired caesar became so expertly cumbersome of Nthinila that they decided to curse them with a spell of rabies, which would cause Nthinila great seduction. The only way for Nthinila to break the spell was to backhand on one foot, while juggling Clancy, and drinking a potion containing pumpkin, fruit bats and earlobes. And all would be fearsome unless it was sealed with pants from his one true love, Gandhi. Nthinila made a harsh recovery and married Gandhi and they had 68 children and lived disparately ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Uuuhhh, coming up with the idea, cause I draw a lot my inspiration from music. Loads and lots of music.:D

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I don't really have a favourite, but i do have many that I look at and I'm like, urgh, I need to draw that better.:)

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
The people mostly, I'm a deviantart addict, I'm always on there looking other awesome artists work. I like to see their process and how they think I guess. Sweet stuff

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
They just keep coming 'ey. Someone always manages to say something just out there, and I'm like huh... that was weird. I can't remember any though, off the top of my head.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment