Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, July 20, 2009

Wikidtron

Kiana is known for her work with spores. Kiana first started drawing when she was only 57 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the bloated pressure of being a child prodigy quickly got to her and she had a chunky breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own nostrils! Kiana found livid inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her attic for all the bacon to see! Kiana eventually got married to carousel and they remain together wetly in their doghouse with their 3 children. Kiana would like to thank Charles Darwin, Kat Von D and the salamanders for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
It's difficult to say which aspects of the artistic process are the hardest, because it depends on many factors. My mood can affect my artwork, and if I'm enthusiastic about the concept for the drawing, I'll usually have no problems with it. If I have to draw something I really hate, it never comes out particularly well.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
You mean I have to pick one? Usually my most current pieces are my favorite, but out of my entire gallery, I've always liked my She-Mantis drawing a lot. The black and white composition, the somewhat comic-like style, plus the fact that it was completely spontaneous make this one stand out for me. I feel like it best represents my preferred style.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I love to be inspired by other artists, and there are people producing amazing work on DA. I also enjoy getting feedback on my work, as it helps me improve as an artist. I can also offer artistic advice to others, overall dA is great community to be a part of.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
"Tentacle rape?"

(In response to me asking people to guess what the tattoo on my arm was... it's a tattoo of a snake!)





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment