Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

RadicalXdude

Tyler Miller is known for his work with monkeys. Tyler first started drawing when he was only 7 years old, making him a child prodigy. However, the hairy pressure of being a child prodigy superstitiously got to him and he had a loquacious breakdown, resulting in him cutting off his own renal pelvis! Tyler found orange inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his studio for Ron Paul to see! Tyler eventually got married to a guppy and they remain together quickly in their house with their 1,203,095,390,108,748,934,236,087 children. Tyler would like to thank George Washington, Will Ferrell and the flamingos for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I would have to say that the hardest part of the creative process for me is sometimes getting people to allow me to take pictures of them. They always cover their faces until I convince them otherwise. The easiest part would have to be conceptualizing a picture. All day I sit in class and ideas pop into my head, and I save them for when I get home.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I actually have two pictures I've taken that I really love.
The first one is of my friend 'Kyle'. His band wanted me to take promos for his band, and the lighting I had to work with was terrible, but the guys were just a blast to work with.
My other favorite happens to be of a bench (a bottle of charades). While my friends and I were at a park near my house, we stumbled upon a bench that had the words "tax this" spray painted on it. Being a philosophical anarchist, I fell in love.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
There's always fresh people and ideas here. And not just a few either, oodles. There's just so much stuff and so many people eager to get better at whatever form of art it is. I really dig that.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I once got into a pretty big argument with a fellow deviant. He told me I shouldn't allow my work to be downloaded here on deviantART. I told him that I really didn't care, but he obviously cared about it. A LOT.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page and his Flickr page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment