Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, July 10, 2009

Orangehamster

Richard is known for his work with kisses. Richard first started drawing when he was only 42 years old, making him a child prodigy. However, the cute pressure of being a child prodigy gruelingly got to him and he had a bright breakdown, resulting in him cutting off his own penis! Richard found funny inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his music room for all the songs to see! Richard eventually got married to a grip and they remain together gleefully in their hospital with their 11 children. Richard would like to thank Cruz & Souza, Kele and his hamster for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Hum, for me at least, the imagination part is kinda easy, I always know what I want to make, there are hundreds or even thousands of creations i would like to see it done. the real problem is doing these creations. guess I'm still not in my technic level where I can do whatever I please, I need so much more training.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favourite piece o mine work would be one named "Lovers are Losing", is based on a Keanes song (The Lovers Are Losing). I like it 'cause it has a very personal meaning to me, a meaning that until today nobody has figure it out. Guess that is good, sometimes I'm ashamed of the fears and doubts I have hidden in my drawings ^^"

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
The main reason is DA is where I can share my drawings with friends that are also in the creation 'business'. Another reason I like DA is the fact I can see an art gallery right from my pc table.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
One time a guy labeled my work as 'surreal pop'. Since that day when a person ask what is my 'style' of drawing I say that. Ok, that wasn't funny, but I changed accounts on DA recently, so I lost all the comments I had in my other account XD.





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment