Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, July 13, 2009

Neb11

Ben Foster is known for his work with potatoes. Ben first started drawing when he was only 11 years old, making him a child prodigy. However, the happy pressure of being a child prodigy silently got to him and he had a murky breakdown, resulting in him cutting off his own toe! Ben found swollen inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his kitchen for all the beans to see! Ben eventually got married to a pooptoast and they remain together slowly in their sala with their 50 children. Ben would like to thank Rambo, Jack Black and the beaver for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I can't say what the easiest part is but in my opinion the hardest part is probably getting round to shooting. Sometimes it takes some confidence to take a photo.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I have a few but I like these two a lot;
"Fisherman's Front Door II" I like the mood in this one and the still water with the cornered boats helps communicate the mood of this place.
"Before I Go By" I have always loved the look of this one, I think it is different and something fun to look at.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I like the quality of some of the photos on here, I think it helps me to develop with some strong community feedback on my work. It's fun :)

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Hmm I can't say sorry :)





Please make sure to check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment