Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MarinaFoto

Once upon a cat in a far away land called Bear, there lived a funny shoe named Marina Coric. Her mirror was so pretty that all the cars of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Marina shiny, but also she was also very gifted. Marina could draw like no other person could. Some said that she was a nose and that her gifts were really sad. One day a grumpy book became so surprisingly weird of Marina that they decided to curse them with a spell of chickenpox, which would cause Marina great niceness. The only way for Marina to break the spell was to play on one foot, while juggling flower, and drinking a potion containing pineapple, chinchilla and an arm. And all would be smoky unless it was sealed with a fire from her one true love, Stalin. Marina made a happy recovery and married Stalin and they had 3 children and lived honestly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I really didn't think about that much because photography is something I enjoy doing. There are no hard parts at all - just fun parts. :D

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I guess my favorite piece would be God. That little plant looks so perfect to me as if you can see parts of God in it. I also like the colors.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I like dA because many artists inspire me and I like to hear other artists' opinions on my work. It's a great place to share your art and experiences with others artists.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I can't really remember such a weird comment. I guess I still didn't provoke such a reaction.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment